Monday, November 19, 2018

Having read Almighty God’s words, I feel that they are predominantly the voice of God, and God is talking. But it seems that some words are like the words of man. How could this be?

The Answer from God’s Word:
God does not abide by rules, and is able to speak from many different perspectives to make plain His wisdom and omnipotence. It matters not whether He speaks from the perspective of the Spirit, or of man, or of the third person—God is always God, and you cannot say that He is not God because of the perspective of man from which He speaks. Among some people there have emerged conceptions as a result of the different perspectives from which God speaks. Such people have no knowledge of God, and no knowledge of His work. If God always spoke from one perspective, would man not lay down rules about God? Could God allow man to act in such a way? Regardless of which perspective God speaks from, God has His aims for each. If God were always to speak from the perspective of the Spirit, would you be able to engage with Him? Thus, He speaks in the third person to provide His words to you and guide you into reality. Everything that God does is fitting. In short, it is all done by God, and you should not be doubtful about this. Provided that He is God, then no matter what perspective He speaks from, He is still God. This is an immutable truth. However He works, He is still God, and His substance will not change!
from “All Is Achieved by the Word of God” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
God uses multiple methods and perspectives. For example, sometimes He uses satire, and sometimes He uses the method of direct supply and teaching; sometimes He uses examples, and sometimes He uses harsh rebukes. Overall, there are all kinds of different methods, and the goal is to cater to people’s various states and tastes. The perspective from which He speaks changes with the different methods or content of what He says. For example, sometimes He says, “I” or “Me,” that is, He speaks to people from the perspective of God Himself. Sometimes He speaks from the third person, saying “God” is this or that, and there are other times that He speaks from the perspective of a human being. No matter what perspective He speaks from, it cannot change His essence. That is because no matter how He speaks, what He expresses is all God’s own essence—it is all the truth, and it is what mankind needs.
from Introduction to Part Two of The Word Appears in the Flesh
Some people only acknowledge that what I fellowship is what I have experienced, but they do not recognize that it is the direct expression of the Spirit. Of course, what I say is what I have experienced. It is I who have done the management work over six thousand years. I have experienced everything from the beginning of the creation of mankind until now; how would I not be able to talk about it? When it comes to man’s nature, I have seen it clearly, and I have long since observed it; how would I not be able to talk about it clearly? Since I have seen the essence of man clearly, I am qualified to chastise man and judge him, because all of man came from Me but has been corrupted by Satan. Of course, I am also qualified to assess the work that I have done. Although this work is not done by My flesh, it is the direct expression of the Spirit, and this is what I have and what I am. Therefore, I am qualified to express it and to do the work that I ought to do. … The words spoken by God’s incarnate flesh are the direct expression of the Spirit and express the work that has been done by the Spirit. The flesh has not experienced or seen it, but still expresses His being because the substance of the flesh is the Spirit, and He expresses the work of the Spirit.
from “God’s Work and Man’s Work” in The Word Appears in the Flesh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Almighty God Is the Returned Jesus

Relevant Words of God:  God is incarnated in the Chinese mainland, what the compatriots in Hong Kong and Taiwan call the inland. W...